Thursday, July 17, 2008

In surgery

We arrived at the hospital at 6 am. They took Tim to prep and then the boys and I joined him for about an hour. The doctors and nurses came in and checked him over and continually checked on his sprits and ours. All are good! They came in to roll him away about 8. The boys and I went to breakfast. At 9:30 they called in with a message that he was asleep, ready to start surgery and doing great.
Aaron, Scott, Megan and I are at the waiting room - just waiting!! I asked how long surgery would take and it was estimated 3 to 3 /1/2 hours. Unless they call out with another update - I don't expect to know more until about noon or later.

1 comment:

Bob Cheney said...

Thanks for taking the time to keep us posted. We are keeping Tim and all of you in or prayers.

Love Bob and Barb