Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday night

Another day in the hospital is coming to a close. It has been another long day - but a good one, overall. We had several visitors and all the kids were here to stay a while - even the grandkids!
Aiden and I (and Mike and Sara) rode the People Mover to IUPUI and back. It was actually quite interesting.
Tim is sore - and while he doesn't really complain - you can tell he is quite uncomfortable. He says it is more the muscles - it will pain up around the right side - then quit and then it moves down to the lower muscles. I'm sure this has been quite traumatic to all his organs!
He has made 12 laps today around the compound and tooted 3 times! Way to go!! Hopefully, the staff will let him sleep as well as he can this evening.
I'm going to head home for the night - and be back tomorrow. I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed!
A good night to all!

No comments: