Friday, March 20, 2009

3/20

Another day - another page for insurance billing!
We are just hanging out! I think our insurance must be too good - why let us go?? Several of the doctor's fees have been posted to insurance....wow!! The surgeon's fee is about 4x what it is in Lafayette....but worth it!! Some of the other charges make you wonder. They barely stick their head in the door.....
Tim's count - i'm not even sure what they are counting anymore - isn't up or down or sideways or backwards - or however it's supposed to be yet. We are starting to hear some talk in the hallway that we may be able to get out tomorrow. Other jab is we're staying on into next week!
I took the car and got out a little this afternoon. Overall, there isn't anything I want - so it's hard to pick a place to go! I told Tim my mission was to go buy a new car.....but couldn't find a dealership where I wanted to stop. Tim's car has decided to act up - and it's a little unsettling. It will kind of jump forward (when you are sitting at a stop). Then it will shake and rattle and shut off. I'm hoping it will head for home with no problems. I think there must be some transmission problem. I think it's time to trade it off. Tim likes his car...so we'll see. I'm tempted to park it on the street tonight and see if there is anything left in the morning!
Tim is currently sleeping through some of the March madness games.
Thanks to all who are still reading.....hoping this story ends soon!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

We are still reading and checking. Please keep it up. We really appriciate your blog. So glad to hear that Tim seems to be doing good. I hope you get go come home soon.