Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday

Tim came back about 10:30 last night - with a PIC line in his left arm - so he could have eaten during the day. He ate the dinner I had saved for him and some that the nurses put back. He ate a HUGE breakfast this morning. We've both cleaned up - went to the Roof top for a while - they have started his blood thinning therapy and supposedly has to stay on the floor. Of course it was about 11am...and a group was setting up to play music starting at noon. We promised not to stay too long. The group was a blues group with a baritone singer. I may slip back up and use the phone so Tim can hear. The nurse is attempting to set up his "stuff" and seems quite confused....so I'm staying put for a while to watch! What a time!
We both need hair cuts. I may attempt to drive somewhere later and see if I can find a place. I may see if I can get some sissors and do Tim's. He could probably fit in the blues group upstairs with his shaggy do! (He and his hair are the wrong color.....but with his raspy voice - they might not notice! haha).
Not much to do now - except "hang out". This seems like a "bad" place to hang out - there are sick people here.....and I surely don't want to catch something "new".

2 comments:

Van Neie said...

Send him back to the roof top and get those bari vibes going!! Have any idea yet when you'll be coming home? What about recoup time? We're all anxiously awaiting his return. Just remember that there are lots of us out here praying for you. Give Tim our love! And to you, too!

Van

Gina said...

Too bad you couldn't have stayed just long enough to have heard them sing. Maybe next time. No - wait - what am I saying ? ? Good grief - get well! Come home! - you are missed by all! ! !